See the material handling industry’s first mobile pick-to-light solution!
NA 2010 Preview | Lightning Pick Booth #1543
The Lightning Pick NW Series are wireless pick-to-light modules, providing the benefits of light-directed picking to a variety of applications beyond traditional shelf or rack-mounted devices.
The LP Wireless Pick-to-Light System® is ideal for any temporary or mobile product locations such as totes, bins, shipping containers, pallets on open floors and others. Simply place the portable light module on or near the required product location and it’s now part of the pick-to-light operation.
Wireless pick-to-light is made possible by Lightning Pick’s industry-first adoption of ‘white paper’ or electronic paper technology, also used by eBooks like the Amazon Kindle. This enables NW light modules to retain information displays without continuous power so they remain active for long time periods between battery charges.
- The electronic paper lights are very energy efficient, ideal for operations pursuing ‘green’ initiatives.
- Offered in 3 character or 5 character displays.
- NW Series has Multicolor Lights which can illuminate as Red, Green, Blue, White, Orange and Turquiose.
- The NW Series can display text, numbers and fully functional bar codes. This feature is great for lot tracking or other specialized procedures where normally a shelf or bin label would be scanned during the PTL operation.
Within Lightning Pick software, wireless locations can be configured like our traditional track-mounted lights. Bays and zones can leverage a combination of wireless and classic Lightning Pick track-mounted lights.
See LP Wireless Pick-to-Light in Action!
- Visit Lightning Pick’s Booth #1543 at NA 2010 to see the NW Series working in conjunction with our classic track-mounted Pick to Light system and other paperless picking products like Voice and RF Picking. .
- Call 262-250-2143 or email [email protected] to learn more about Wireless Pick-to-Light.