LP Light Sled
Optimize cluster picking efficiency.
Easy to learn and use, the LP Light Sled combines the benefits of pick-to-cart, pick-to-conveyor, pick-to-light and put-to-light order fulfillment methodologies to maximize efficiency and accuracy in cluster picking of multiple orders simultaneously. The LP Light Sled can be configured to pick a single SKU to multiple orders, or multiple SKUs to one order.
Maximizing Pick Performance.
Lightning Pick software’s LP Light Sled Cluster feature allows users to build a group of orders and assign them to an LP Light Sled, which has light modules attached. A simple barcode scan puts the pick-to-light zone into Cluster Build mode, then the operator scans an ID bar code on the Light Sled to pair the sled to the orders.
Pick- and Put-to-Light.
The operator proceeds to any location lighted in the zone and picks the displayed quantity. When the operator presses a location confirm button on the pick-to-light, lights on the Sled corresponding to the assigned containers display the correct sortation quantities.
Light, Durable and Long-Lasting.
Both the pick-to-light controller and battery are mounted on the LP Light Sled frame, which is constructed of rugged and lightweight aluminum. The controller communicates with Lightning Pick software via 802.11 b/g WiFi. For continuous picking, the battery provides power for a full, eight-hour shift, and can be easily swapped out.
- LP Light Sled’s light modules are designed for low power consumption, extending battery life.
- The durable frame is constructed of rugged and lightweight aluminum.
- An optional printer can be added to print price or box labels.
- Offered as an economical alternative to enable the cluster picking methodology.
- The system can be used within existing pick-to-light or other paperless picking systems.
- Ideal for use with existing conveyor and other material handling equipment.
- Increases cluster picking productivity and accuracy.
Automated Cluster Picking Accuracy
LP Light Sled provides fulfillment operations with an economical and highly accurate solution to optimize and support a cluster picking methodology. It can be applied to enhance either manual or existing pick-to-light order picking systems.
[vc_carousel posts_query="size:all|order_by:menu_order|order:ASC|post_type:page|categories:53" autoplay="yes" min_items="4" max_items="4" height="225"]