Superior light module design.
Lightning Pick’s exclusive Twin-Wire™ design was a leader in providing a bus-based, cable-free light module platform. Our flexible hardware brought pick-to-light technology to wider range of company sizes and applications than ever before.
The Twin-Wire track-light style design enables fast and easy system installation, maintenance, reconfiguration (re-slotting) and expansion. Convenient surface mounting — onto existing rack, shelving, workstations, or other material storage media — also reduces installation time and costs. Today, all of our light module model series are based on this powerful and agile core technology.
The MW Series is the state-of-the-art in light device hardware, delivering amplified performance, flexibility, durability and power efficiency to new or existing users of pick-to-light, put-to-light and other light-directed systems.. MW includes the same core advantages of our other series, plus design advances including:
- Open channel, easy mount and reconfigure design.
- Heavy-duty aluminum extruded duct for even better durability.
- Green construction with recyclable materials.
- Compatibility with existing Lightning Pick systems, including Pick-MAX, providing our customers with a unique hardware upgrade advantage.
- Available with no numeric display, or with a 4-digit quantity display.
- Domed LED indicator light/task confirmation button available in red, green, or seven-color LED option (white, red, green, blue, orange, purple and turquoise).
Additional Lightning Pick Light Module Product Families
The JW Series uses the same proven advantages of Lightning Pick’s Twin-Wire architecture as our TW Series hardware. JW’s bezel design provides the same user interface deployed at hundreds of TW installations.
AW Series devices are popular in production environments requiring solid pick-to-light system performance, plus easy system modification. The AW family offers model options for both push-button and hands-free task confirmation.
The compact design of the SW Series light devices provides light-directed error proofing in applications with an extremely high density of small product locations or parts bin locations. SW enables error proofing in limited-space work areas.
MW Series Video
► New Hardware Series Intro
After 35 years of providing automated fulfillment systems and material handling technologies, Lightning Pick’s new MW Series light module family is the quintessential pick-to-light hardware. See it used in a classic zone picking, pick-and-pass application.