Intuitive interface delivers real-time order fulfillment productivity data
LP Dashboard enables any executive, manager or supervisor to easily view pick rate productivity, accuracy, throughput and other vital activities in order fulfillment or manufacturing operations through one centralized software application. Lightning Pick users can see real-time, updated key performance indicators (KPIs) with drill-down granularity for Facility, Area, Zone and Employee level views.
See your data, your way.
The Dashboard’s next generation GUI (Graphical User Interface) enables users to visualize real-time metric data in a variety of high-impact graphical presentations. Intuitive navigation tools arrange your valuable performance data into helpful chart and graph formats.
Build your custom view.
The Dashboard’s rich graphical interface offers drag and drop Widgets, enabling custom template views of your performance data. Continuously improve your supply chain processes with better business intelligence.
Better team communication.
Dashboard views can be shared on LCD displays in the distribution center. Picking team members often improve productivity when seeing their stats. Other news feeds or information can be fed through LP Dashboard to announce safety meetings, weather alerts or other key messages.
- Marquee Mode – Automatic slide-show style display of multiple, user-configured templates.
- XPS Document Display Capability – LP Dashboard has a new widget that can display an XPS document. This function is the easiest way for users to display custom-created information in LP Dashboard. Simply create your message (for example: “HR Meeting in the lunchroom at 3:00”) via Word, PowerPoint, or other software, then save it as an XPS document. Copy the message file to the XPS folder on the Lightning Pick server and tell LP Dashboard the name of your file. The custom message will now display every time your widget comes up on the screen.
- Web Page Display – Allows you to include Internet data in LP Dashboard. This includes weather, sports, stocks, company data, etc.
- Picker Productivity – Several new widgets that display enhanced picker productivity data.
- Retail Fulfillment – New pack-to-light (also called put-to-light or put-to-store) widgets.
Superior Pick Process Visibility
► LP Dashboard
LP Dashboard provides a centralized view of all critical lightning Pick processes in your operations through a
single software application.
Pick-to-Light for Order Fulfillment
Pick-to-Light Light Directed Picking for Order Fulfillment Pick-to-light is acknowledged to be the fastest operator-based picking strategy available to...
Pick-to-Light for Manufacturing
Pick-to-Light for Manufacturing Raynor Garage Door Case Study Since 1944, Raynor has been an industry leading manufacturer of commercial...
Light Frames Portable Light Directed Order Picking Frames. Mere inches thick, portable or fixed light frames are sturdy, welded...
Pack-to-Light Put-to-light for retail store replenishment. Not all put-to-light applications are the same. LP Pack provides a highly sophisticated...
Picking Carts Batch Picking and Sortation System. Lightning Pick's cart-based applications optimize batch picking operations by reducing walking/travel time,...
LP Light Sled
LP Light Sled Optimize cluster picking efficiency. Easy to learn and use, the LP Light Sled combines the benefits...
Pick-MAX Light Tower Pick-to-Light System for Goods-to-Person Picking Pick-MAX Light Towers add the speed and accuracy of pick-to-light to...
LP Zone Free
LP Zone Free Zoneless, scan-free, box-to-picker solution. The LP Zone Free automated box-to-picker solution empowers pickers to achieve higher...
Complementary Applications Enhance your light-directed picking system with multiple add-on technologies. Lightning Pick offers complementary picking technologies and automation...
Explore your potential
► Lightning Pick Media
See how Lightning Pick can optimize your unique application with our videos, customer case studies, brochures and other media.
Contact Lightning Pick
► Let's Talk About Your Application
Tell us about your unique order fulfillment process, requirements and challenges.