Light-directed order picking.
Pick-to-light is acknowledged to be the fastest operator-based picking strategy available to execute broken case quantity order fulfillment operations. Ideal for team-based approaches like zone picking, the LP Pick solution increases the pick rate productivity, accuracy and cost efficiency of this labor intensive process.
Lightning Pick’s flagship LP Pick is the most flexible and powerful light-directed picking application available. Today, Lightning Pick is the number one installed pick-to-light system in North America, leading the industry both in new installations and in retrofits of legacy systems.
Reducing Pick Errors.
Pick-to-light improves order fulfillment performance by reducing the time spent walking between items required by an order, and removing the errors associated with reading paper pick lists.
High-Speed Piece Picking.
Lightning Pick’s light-directed method is the fastest pick automation available to boost the speed and order quality of your broken case quantity/piece picking operations.
Lightning Pick is widely recognized as the best-in-class pick-to-light system available on the market. We deliver proven performance and the latest innovations to your material handling operations.
- Flexible, reliable hardware platform with deep catalog of features and options.
- The industry’s most advanced, proactive order fulfillment execution software.
- Fastest growing pick-to-light user community in both new installations and legacy system retrofit projects.
- Access to real-time statistics on picker productivity, order volumes and all system activities.
- Quickest training curve and start-up time.
- Best-in-industry innovation.
Pick-to-Light: Big Box Retail Supplier Case Study
This leading supplier of fasteners uses Lightning Pick to accurately pick similar-looking boxes of product to fulfill orders for big box and other retailers. Read how Lightning Pick’s system enables them to pick more orders at greater speeds and quality, but with less labor.